Procedures for Prospective Students.
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective students at Overcomers Schools International and should help guide you through this process.
1. Purchase an application form.
2. Submit completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- Academic transcript and the most recent academic report card from your child’s current school.
3. Informal assessment for Preschoolers and Entrance Examination for Basic 1-9 and Ss 1.
4. Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call. Successful students may then be invited for interview with the Principal, for which all-relevant documentation, including the students’ previous academic records, should have been presented.
5. Once an offer of a place has been made, fees must be paid in order to reserve a place.
Note: Students can also be admitted during the course of an academic year.